Terms and Conditions for website usage
Welcome to our website www.forktrucktraders.co.uk
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.forktrucktraders.co.uk (and any sub domains) and your use for the website itself. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
To protect your own interests please read the following conditions carefully. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please email email@example.com BEFORE you sign up to the website or place an order. When you use the website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. We advise you to print and retain a copy of these terms for your own records.
The term FTT, Cadence Trading Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website as detailed above.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the code, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Cadence Trading Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You are prohibited from uploading to, posting on or transmitting through the website any information or material that (a) violates or infringes the proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libellous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under any law; or (c) includes any viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful code or properties.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using your account information.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders or portions thereof, in our sole discretion, if we determine that any customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Company.
You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately by email, phone any changes.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from failure by you to take the necessary measures to protect your account details.
Basis of the sale
- We shall sell to you and you shall purchase only those goods which you have set out in an order and which have been accepted by us. We reserve the right to reject any order. Unless otherwise agreed in writing each such sale of goods will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- No order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless confirmed by e-mail or in writing by us after payment has been cleared.
- No variation to these conditions shall be binding upon us unless and until agreed by e-mail or in writing by us.
- Any error or omission in any information or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
- The quantity, quality and description of the subscription package you have selected will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
- Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the subscription packages are available, the order reflects current pricing only and that your payment card is authorised for the transaction.
- All payments to www.forktrucktraders.co.uk are handled securely by Stripe (Internet Service Payment Providers). Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard. Payment will be debited from your card or account before the activation of the subscription package you have purchased. Upon processing a transaction, FTT will issue you with an electronic transaction receipt which will be sent to the email address you provide.
- We do not retain any credit card information on our servers.
- You or we are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the subscription package appearing on our website.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the subscription package within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the contract in accordance with its terms.
- The quantity, quality and description of and any specification for the subscription package shall be those set out in the relevant pages of this site.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the specification of our subscription packages without notice.
Length of Contract
There is no fixed term contract on www.forktrucktraders.co.uk. Subscriptions work on a month-by-month basis and roll on until cancelled. To cancel your subscription please contact us.
Price of the goods
- All prices are shown on the website exclusive ot VAT.
- All prices are shown on the website in £ sterling (GBP). All payments which will include all taxes are authorised by Stripe and only cards accepted by Stripe can make payments.
- All prices are as stated on the website but Cadence Trading Ltd reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods without notice.
Terms of payment
Upon providing us with details of the payment card and submitting the order you :
- confirm and undertake that the information contained within the order is true and accurate and that you are duly authorised to use the payment card; and
- authorise us to deduct from the payment card account the full price of the subscription package and all other payments which may become due to us under the contract.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the subscription package from your account, we can cancel the order or suspend any further subscription package services to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- We will not pass your personal information on to any third party without your permission. Unless solely due to our negligence we cannot be held liable for any losses you may suffer. If in any event your payment card is used fraudulently you are entitled to cancel the payment and be reimbursed by the card issuer without being charged for the loss.
Refunds are only issued at the discretion of Cadence Trading Ltd.
All users of this website are responsible for ensuring that they are authorised by their organisation to upload text, images, video and all other media types. All users of this website are also responsible to ensure that they have gained the correct copyright authorisation for any text, images, videos or any other media types BEFORE uploading them to this website.
Cadence Trading Ltd takes copyright theft very seriously. If you believe and text, image, video or any other media on this website is being used without authorisation please contact us imediately and upon verification of your claim with will remove the offending article.
How we process your data
The information you provide to us when using this web site will be processed for the following reasons:
- to process any financial transaction you make thorugh our e-commerce platform;
- to process any request for advice or information to be supplied by us;
- to send you our newsletters and notify you of our products and services;
- to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The data we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your first and last name;
- your company name;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- your postal address/location;
- your query;
- details about the pages you visit.
- any questions, comments or responses which you may submit online via this website;
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. Furthermore, all information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
By UK law, the company is obliged to hand all relevant personal data and financial information to the appropriate Police Authorities in all cases of fraudulent credit or debit card use, misrepresentation, deception, or other criminal activities associated with activity on this website. This may also apply to UK HM Customs & Excise Offices.
The circumstances in which we may contact you
We may occasionally contact you, including by email or telephone, to tell you about our services.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data we hold about you
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 60 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
When you visit our web pages, Google Analytics tracking technologies automatically record information about you. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our web site;
- the type of browser software and operating system you use to access our web site;
- the date and time you access our web site;
- the pages you enter, visit and exit on our web site;
- certain elements that you click on within a page, for example, a phone number on an advert, and
- if you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us build a picture of how our website is used, to improve our web site, and to learn about the number of visitors to our web site and the types of technology our visitors use.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies we use are “analytical” and functional cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and allow us to see how our visitors navigate around the site. This data helps us to improve the way our website works and ultimately the service we provide to you, the user. They also allow the site to function, for example they keep the items you’ve added to your baskets in your basket as you navigate from one page to another. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
The cookies used on this website are:
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz,||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. Google Analytics collects anonymous information such as pages you visit on this site, the browser and operating system you use and time spent viewing pages. The purpose of this information is to help us improve the site for future visitors.||More information|
|The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.||More information|
|Add This||__atuvc, Uit, Ssh, Sshs, Ssc, Uid, Uvc, psc||We use the addthis.com social networking tool on our pages to allow you to share with others. No personal information is stored within these cookies.||More information|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How is my personal information protected?
Cadence Trading Ltd are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information we collect from you.
Your legal rights
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.